ATTENTION: Authors who need to reach a larger audience and make more sales...
Discover How Facebook Can
Quickly and Easily Turn
Your Book into a Bestseller!"
With Billions of Users and a Host of Free and Low-Cost Marketing Tools, Facebook Just Might Be the Best Promotional Tool for Authors Since the Book Tour...
From: Debbie Drum & Amy Harrop
RE: How to Market YOUR Book on Facebook
Ask any writer what the toughest part of her job is, and she won’t say it’s the hours of research, weeks or months of writing, or even finding a publisher.
The truth is, the hardest part of writing a book comes after the book is finished, when it's time to promote.
If you've written a book, you're well aware of how hard it is to find an interested audience who is open and willing to give your book a chance, when there are hundreds or even thousands of others out there all competing for her limited time and attention.
In fact, it's the thought of promoting the book that causes many would-be authors to give up on their dreams.
While the low cost of self-publishing means more doors are open for independent authors, it also means those authors must take on the additional role of publisist, and that's a role many are simply unprepared for.
The Internet Offers Endless Promotional Opportunities
Everywhere you look online someone is promoting his or her latest website, book, movie, song, T-shirt, or craft project. In fact, it's become so easy to create DIY promotions online that many new authors quickly become overwhelmed and simply don't know where to begin.
- Create a YouTube video?
- Open a new Twitter account?
- Offer a free chapter on one of the file-sharing sites?
- Make your book free on Kindle?
- All of the above?
- None of it?
The fact is, you could spend months of trial and error just trying to work out the best promotional tools for your book. And by then, the all-important first launch will be long past. The opportunity to build momentum gone.
A Step-by-Step Marketing Plan for Your Book
Here's a secret few will admit: You don't need to waste time trying to manage dozens of social media accounts or promotional strategies. Instead, concentrate your efforts where your readers are most likely to be: Facebook.
With billions of active users, Facebook is the one site virtually guaranteed to attract your target market - whatever your market might be.
- Middle-aged women with teenagers.
- Single dads.
- Career women.
- Newly divorced.
They're all on Facebook. And that's where your new book should be, too. Everything else just adds more work for you with very little return.
How to Market and Promote Your Fiction or Non Fiction Book Using Facebook
In this exclusive training, you'll discover everything you need to know about promoting your next book using nothing more than Facebook.
We'll start with what to do before you even finish your book - this is the part most new authors ignore, but as you'll see, it's critical to your book's success.
Module One: Creating a Pre-Launch Buzz
and Building Your Identity
In this module, we'll cover exactly what you need to do before your book hits the shelves to help ensure a wildly successful launch. You'll learn...
- 6 powerful marketing tools you can use to generate a huge buzz around your launch.
- A hard look at some real Facebook author and book pages, so you can see what works for other authors - and what doesn't.
Module Two: Using Calls to Action
to Create a Pre-Launch Buzz
Now that you've got the basics set up, it's time to get people talking. You want your audience to anticipate your book launch nearly as much as you do, so in this module we'll cover...
- The art of the compelling call to action - how to get visitors to click, read, and buy.
- 2 things every sample chapter must have for instant success.
Module Three: Time to Launch
With all the preliminary work done, it's finally time to launch your masterpiece. In this module, we'll cover the steps you need to take to get your book of to the best start possible, including...
- How to inexpensively promote your page to build your audience - it's easy (and surprisingly cost effective) with targeted Facebook ads.
- One tiny little tool that will help your posts be found and shared - and you can even use it on multiple social networks.
Module Four: Tracking and Follow Up
Finally, now that you've got people talking (and buying) it's time to sit back and relax, right?
Not so fast.
In module four, we've still got a lot of ground to cover, such as...
- How to keep your launch momentum going with a 6-step strategy that's easy to undertake.
- How to create an event around your book to keep the talk lively even after launch.
With "How to Market and Promote Your Book Using Facebook" I've clearly laid out all the steps needed to make your next book a roaring success.
Also Included In This Package:
Wouldn't You Like To...
- Get your book directly in front of raving fans of your niche
- Not have to wait and wait and wait to get more eyeballs on your book
- Legally steal fans from other authors in your niche
- Get more fans on your list so you can announce books and other related info
Here's What You Will Discover Inside FB Fiction
- Why it's the best time to be using Facebook to market your fiction books (and why you will be missing out if you don't)
- How to exactly build your target custom audience (there's a right way and a very wrong way to do this)
- Examples and Ideas for never ending posts for engagement and interaction on your facebook pages
- The kinds of post that are working the best in today's world (you'll kick yourself when you see how easy this is)
- How to easily post to your fan page so it doesn't feel "overwhelming"
- The different ways you can monetize your pages to get additional income (other then actual book sales)
- And Much Much More
Here's What's Included
Never Before Has Promoting a Book Been Simpler
With the incredible reach of social media and the low cost of entry, promoting your book is easy and inexpensive, but it can still be an overwhelming project if you don't know the steps to take. This guide takes you by the hand and shows you exactly what works - and what doesn't - including screenshots, video, and text. You'll have just the answer you need, right where you need it, so your book launch will be as smooth as possible.
But Wait - We Have One More Thing To Make This An Irresistible Offer!
"This Is A Must Have For Publishers"
7 Reasons To Buy Right Now
1) Start immediately and get in front of potential fans TODAY – this works almost immediately!
2) This is Kindle specific training on Facebook – it’s not generalized (for both fiction and non-fiction)
3) Fastest way to “instant gratification” over any type of book marketing
4) Don’t you want to learn how to legally steal fans from other authors in your niche?
5) Learn the proper way to communicate properly with your fans
6) Get ahead of your competition with these killer strategies
7) This bundle won’t be available for long! Each sold separately for way more than this offer!
Deb & Amy's Guarantee
Enter Your Coupon On The Next Page
Remember, writing a book is the best way to show off your expertise, kick-start a speaking career, grab the attention of the media, and attract more customers. But if no one reads your book, it's not going to work for you.
Don't let the weeks or months you spent writing your book go to waste. Put the power of Facebook behind your launch, and enjoy the benefits of being a published author.
Deb & Amy
P.S. Now you have all the tools to get started immediately at this great special price! Don't wait any longer!