Book Promotion Bonanza
Hosts who are desperate to fill their time slots. Even with little or no media experience, being on a show is an incredibly easy way to talk about your book. The show hosts make it very easy for you to promote your book and have fun discussing the topic.
Your Goal: Promote your Kindle book with people with a large audience and are begging for content.
Discover how any author or publisher can leverage the power of radio shows and podcasts for free book publicity.
This step-by-step guide shows you how and where and to contact radio shows, podcasts and other types of broadcast media in your niche.
Discover how to get these shows interviewing you about your book, promoting your book, and providing you hours of free media exposure.
Included In This Special Offer:
- What you need to do before you approach radio shows and podcasts to ensure maximum success
- How to insure a successful interview, even if you have no media experience
- What to say, and what not to say in order to get booked as a guest
- A complete list of shows that are actively searching for authors to promote, right now (INSANE VALUE HERE)
- How to easily setup YOUR VERY OWN radio show or podcasts so you can promote yourself 24 hours a day/7 days a week